Here's a little bit more about me!
I've lived in small towns my whole life. Although I like the small town aspect, I'm ready to move out of my current one and start a new phase of my life! I have a mom and a dad (obviously), a little sister (whom everyone says looks just like me, check out the family pic!), and a weiner dog named Bianca! I like college most of the time, but sometimes it gets old and I'm ready to just get out into the working world! I am so excited to become a teacher. I love to get in sweatpants and watch movies. I love watching and playing sports. I love puppies and babies. I love to have fun and try new things! I can't wait to have my own house and family! I've had lots of drama in my life and I've learned a lot about myself in the past couple of years. I've come to realize that you have to follow your heart and not worry about what others say. Mistakes happen and you have to grow from them. Never regret anything that once made you smile :)
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment